Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Gargant Video and other news


As you can see I have finally gotten around to making the video. At the moment I have so many projects going and so little motivation that it all seems a little overwhelming. I think that I will be buying some greenstuff this weekend, 36" to be precise along with some plasticard. (For readers in the US: www.hobbylinc.com). I've also been pressured into trying Dystopian wars. It looks fun and am looking forward to getting a game in if I can get to the local game store.


2 comments:

  1. Impressive looking model, I just wish the video was a little clearer. None the less, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, sorry about that. It was clearer in its original format but Blogger wouldn't except it so I had to re-format it.

    ReplyDelete