Saturday, April 13, 2013

Tank Bustas

While I have been away from my blog, I have not been entirely away from my workdesk. I have nearly completed the flakk trakk, I just need to finish adding rivets now (though i'm waiting until i have funds for more plasticard as I think i need to add some round rivets as well). Also as the title of this post indicates I have made some tank bustas.











I cannot take credit for these Bomb squigs, A good friend of mine made them quite a while ago, and I have since aquired portions of his army including these.




2 comments:

  1. Interesting stuff. Just a note that some of these pictures are a little too back lit to really make out the figures. I realize they are primed black, but even so the first few pictures are near impossible to tell what I'm looking at.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I have to agree with you Sean I may set up an extra lamp and try taking a few more pictures.

    ReplyDelete